Sunday, October 5, 2008

How Do You Know My Name?

I finally figured out how to upload this cute background. Yea!!

The strangest thing happened on Friday. Gooch and I got a wedding shower invitation for a couple in Amarillo. The weird thing is, we have no idea who they are. We have never heard of them or any of the hostesses. The really weird thing is that it was addressed to Chris, Jodi, Jillian and Jorja Alderete. All of our names were spelled correctly and they had our correct address. Freaky! Hope they aren't expecting a gift!


I had a funny conversation with one of Jorja's daycare teachers the other day. She is from another country and has an accent, which made the conversation even funnier. It went like this:



DCT: Jorja talks about your husband all the time.

Me: Really, she talks a lot about daddy?

DCT: Well, she always talks about Gooch.

Me: Oh, that is his nickname.

DCT: She walks around all the time saying, "My Gooch!"



She is too sweet. Jillian's class wore caps on Friday because they were studying the letter C. She doesn't own any caps, but I have a swim cap from my "triathlon days". She insisted on wearing it, so she walked around all day looking like this:


2 comments:

Sharon said...

What triathlon days? I had no idea. That's funny about the invite. Wonder who it is? Good to see pics of you guys. Hope all is well.

Jennifer Read said...

Beansie is looking just like her mother!!! Impressive background babe.